A business plan needs various license clearances in order to function. There are different types of licenses required for the business under various categories. Here are some of the various licenses which you may require depending on your business.
1) Business operation license from the city where you business will operate.
2) EIN or federal number
3) Fictitious business name permit (also known as the DBA)
4) Zoning and land use permits
5) Health department permits
6) Sales tax license
7) Fire department permits
8) Special – state issues permits – This normally varies from state to state.
9) Federal business license or permits
10) Professional or Occupational licenses[button_with_link url=”/100-point-business-plan/business-plan-outline-legalities/federal-tax-id-number/” target=”_self” class=”button-left”]<< Previous[/button_with_link] [button_with_link url=”/100-point-business-plan/business-plan-outline-legalities/occupancy-permit/” target=”_self” class=”button-right”]Next >>[/button_with_link]