87. Occupancy Permit

These permits are issues once the building surveyor has inspected the premises and rendered them fit for the occupation or in other words the building or premise is safe for use.

To get an occupancy permit, you need to send an application to the building surveyor who inspects the premises. Normally, the surveyor requests for details about the building as submitted by the constructor before giving the final permit.

[button_with_link url="/100-point-business-plan/business-plan-outline-legalities/list-of-needed-licensing/" target="_self" class="button-left"]<< Previous[/button_with_link] [button_with_link url="/100-point-business-plan/business-plan-outline-legalities/tax-license/" target="_self" class="button-right"]Next >>[/button_with_link]