Having access to easily edit and make changes to your emails and landing pages is important. That’s why we include “links to edit” in all of our Client Inbound Marketing Funnel Reports.
To utilize this helpful tool, follow the instructions below:
1. Pull up your client funnel report (sent to you by your Client Success Manager)
2. Pull up www.hubspot.com and login with your username and password
3. Scroll to the landing page/email on your client funnel report that you wish to edit
4. Click on the “Link to Edit” shown on that page of your client funnel report. This will take you to the editable page in Hubspot.
5. You will see the preview text on the right hand side of the screen. If you hover over the part of the email/landing page you wish to edit and click, it will take you to the correct portion to make your edits on the left hand side. Make the edits you desire in that area.
6. To save your changes, update the page by clicking the blue update button on the bottom left hand side of the page.
7. You have successfully made changes, congratulations!
Welcome to the blog of Roger Bryan. Keep up to date with the latest trends in Data Driven Marketing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and the occasional book review!
Marketing with Roger
526 S Main St, Suite 801F
Akron, OH 44311