– Got our first returned postcards from the FL campaign
– launched a new site w/ a new template
– started build out of a massive SEO campaign for this project
– Finalized research on Columbus, OH using new research process
– worked on call center logistics
– worked on client lead engagement process
– worked on AdWords Lead Gen ROI issue
– build out plan for SEO efforts to improve ROI
– worked on call tracking for test campaign via GMB
– built a new reporting method for internal campaign management
– started build out of a new training doc for campaign implementation
Gearing up for ad scaling for our first client. Once we have this right we can add the other clients with a few clicks.
– created second ad campaign to test different ad types vs traffic sources
– clean up of lead gen site
– launch and test of call center integration (worked perfectly)
– fixed a few content issues
Today was an infrastructure day. I want to scale our ads for our first client but need a few things in place.
– interviewed three call centers
– picked one and setup the basics on the account
– have a launch call with them this afternoon to finalize our scripts and process
– worked with the a campaign manager on our ad account
– will open this up big time once the call center is in place
– cultivated the next 5 clients who are ready for leads just need the above infrastructure
Come next week we should have 6-7 local companies running on our lead gen engine.
Things we learned working with people in the program
– we will do their prospecting
– we will setup their call tracking
– we will setup their call center
– we will setup their ad account (manage it for 90 days)
– we will walk them through setting up their site and landing pages
– we will setup their billing systems and analytics
– we will provide their mass email address
It’s amazing what you can accomplish in 9 days with the right model..
See you all tomorrow!
– Sent mass email #2 and got 5 more opportunities lined up (results below)
– Worked on our traffic campaign trying to expand our leads in our first market
– Spent some time researching call center services and set a meeting with one for tomorrow
– ordered our postcards (they arrive next Monday-ish)
– worked on our lead gen campaign for our first client
– mapped out the plan to get our next set of clients which will launch tomorrow
May hit our client goal before sending out a single postcard. Still going to send them to measure results + why not add more clients.
– finished billing integration for lead gen site
– launched ads for first client
– finalized postcard design (was waiting on a logo update)
– started working on prospecting for group members (doing it for them)
This week will be about getting the first ad campaign running and producing leads. We need 10 a week for this first location to be ready for the next client. Not had for six days of worth of work.
I only work until 11am on Fridays so got a few things done
– setup conversion tracking
– integrated client billing automation
– got campaign manager started on client side marketing campaigns
Gearing up for our first client campaign on Monday. Almost there!
– worked on copy for the lead gen site
– split test three different landing pages
– finalized graphics
– started to install tracking and analytics elements
Gearing up for first client side lead gen campaign
– created our outreach persona
– did our first mass email to 25 prospects
– got two responses in 10 min
– got our first lead gen opp
– developed our 3 key email sequence (on the fly)
… then it was 9:41am and I decided to grab a snack
– got our first lead gen opportunity!
– worked on our client facing site so we can start to drive leads to the above opp
– setup a new call tracking account with new numbers
– hope to be live with client facing site by Friday
– worked through the to do list for launching the client facing site with campaign manager and set Day 6 as the goal start date for driving traffic
Results from first 25 emails (five hours later)
– Crafted our offer
– split test two mass gmail systems
– bought some 10 year old gmail accounts to improve deliverability
– got a second logo for $20
– switched platforms for our client getting site
– did some competitive analysis
– reviewed the results of our client test campaign
Took the wife’s car to get an oil change.. made crepes for the first time in 10 years.. sat out on the farm and read for an hour.. went to a doctors appointment.. still home by 3:30pm to play with Claire..
Ready to wrap up some design elements tomorrow and get some stuff over to the printer.. I feel like Ice Cube..
Day 1 of the Six Figure Challenge is in the books…
Here is what we accomplished
– generated 2221 prospects
– designed a direct mail client getting postcard
– setup a mass email system
– launched a client getting lead gen site
– launched a lead gen site for clients w/ integrated billing automation
Oh and we did it all before lunch.. still had to serve my current clients after that.
Tomorrow we’ll finish up the content for client getting lead gen site and get our postcards over to the printer.
Forecasting $25k in gross revenue per month from today’s activities #BOOM
Welcome to the blog of Roger Bryan. Keep up to date with the latest trends in Data Driven Marketing, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and the occasional book review!
Marketing with Roger
526 S Main St, Suite 801F
Akron, OH 44311