SEO Consultant Roger Bryan’s Capability Statements
Our success stems from our ability to quickly and efficiently understand the unique marketing needs of our clients. We specialize in building creative local marketing solutions that highlight the capabilities and accomplishments of each of our partners. We are committed to integrating all functions of the marketing process into a seamless automation system that conserves resources – both human and capital.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to enable people and businesses to realize the full potential of their marketing through data.
Value Statement: Our Core Values: “As we grow as a company, it has become more and more important to explicitly define the core values from which we develop our culture, our brand, and our business strategies. These are the core values that we live by:”
- Deliver Above Client Expectations
- Embrace Change and Lead our Industry Through Innovation
- Create a Fun Environment for our Team to Work In
- Never Accept the Status-Quo
- Pursue Growth through Education
- Build Open and Honest Relationships with Communication
- Accomplish More With Less
- Be Passionate and Determined to Succeed in all Endeavors
- Be Humble & Grateful for all Opportunities to Serve
Local Search Engine Optimization: Developing strategies to improve the overall organic ranking of your website is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results.
Marketing Automation: The development of software platforms and technologies designed for marketing departments and organizations to more effectively market on multiple channels online (such as email, social media, websites, etc.) and automate repetitive tasks. Marketing departments, consultants and part-time marketing employees benefit by specifying criteria and outcomes for tasks and processes which are then interpreted, stored and executed by software, which increases efficiency and reduces human error.
We use a systematic approach to campaign implementation all of which focuses on the use of your marketing data.
- We first make sure that all elements needed to measure ROI are in place. We then set benchmarks for ROI that allows us to have a full understanding of campaign goals.
- Then we optimize for conversion. It is important that before a marketing campaign is launched that there are direct conversion paths in place that are optimize for performance. If they are not in place we add them. If they are in place we improve them.
- In order to get traffic to your site we have to make a compelling offer. This starts with your landing page titles and descriptions. Are they designed to attract someone to click on your listing when you come up in search. If not we’ll fix them.
- Once the foundation is in place we’ll work to define where our traffic needs to come from and how to optimize for the highest quality traffic. Once we understand your audience we can work to build out our campaign.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) focuses on both your content and your keyword strategy. We’ll build groups that target your exact audience in your specific location. We’ll start with where you’re at and then work on where you want to go. This allows us to generate ROI faster than any other agency.
- We are the only agency that uses AI (Artificial Intelligence) to build out our tasks. Our AI Marketing Bot “Albert” will review your campaign every month and design a strategic set of tasks that allows our marketing team to outperform our competition. “Albert” has learned over 56,000 different Local Marketing Tasks since he was launched five years ago. He’s reviewed over 500,000 different landing pages and has delivered over $120,000,000 in sales lead development. No marketer on the planet is smarter than Albert.
Our guarantee to you is simple; no contracts. If we don’t perform you don’t continue to work with us. All of our campaigns are ROI Focused. If you do not see a return on your investment you are free to work with someone else. No strings attached.
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) INC5000 3x’s (National Charity Services)
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Sold an agency in 2012 that was doing $3.6m in annual revenue
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Sold an ecommerce business in 2012 that was doing $1.2m in annual revenue
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Has generated over $150m in online donations for non-profits since 2001
- (Enfusen) Generated $54m in sales leads for Microsoft in 2016 (have case study that was presented at WPC – more sales oriented than technical)
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Best Selling Author: Data Driven Marketing: Leverage Data to Increase Sales, Grow Profits, and Land More Customers
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Invited to the White House in 2012 as one of the most influential young entrepreneurs in the country
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) February 2017- 50 Inspirational Entrepreneurs to Watch in 2017
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) May 2017- 24 Digital Marketing Agencies That Specialize on Entrepreneurship
- (Enfusen) February 2016- 10 Tools That Entrepreneurs Can Use to Automate Their Business
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) December 2015- 50 Online Marketing Influencers to Watch
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Has built five different 7-Figure Firms
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Early investor in GoDaddy & Hubspot (and Bitcoin)
- (Enfusen) Has implemented 100x ROI Local SEO Campaigns
- (Enfusen) Helped $7B Hospital Chain increase organic traffic 300x + Conversions by 800%
- (Founder: Roger Bryan) Jay Abraham Marketer of the Year Awards: 2012
With over 21 years of experience SEO Consultant Roger Bryan brings his skills and experience to every campaign. Couple that with the five years spent building Albert our AI Campaign Manager and you get industry leading experience and technology that drives results. But don’t take our work for it check out what others have to say about our work:
Structure: Ohio S-Corporation
Ownership: Veteran Owned
DUNS number: 026290659
Certifications: Certified Google Partner, Certified Hubspot Partner, Certified Bing Marketing Partner, Certified YEXT Partner, Microsoft Partner
Roger Bryan – Founder
526 South Main Street, Suite 824
Akron, OH 44311